Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Going on 2 months pregnant, and having morning sickness already?

hey guys! all those time i was right i am prego!! but yeah :(i dont want no abortion.... so now i want to know now............. i got up like yesterday morning and was feeling so dizzy. upset stomach, headache, and i had to run to the toilet to throw up.... and i was like omg? is this so pose to be happening already, and i does feel so sad for no reason sometimes, always crying, and my got so tender like omg! having all this experience making me feel like waw this is alot to deal with, but i told the father toi show him the test............... we friends to.......... he just watch with his mouth open and came next to me and start touching my belly and was like waw don't kill his baby i just started to cry...OK(GETTING TO PERSONAL)but he don't bother with me really like he there but he like he shock cause he said he never break in me....hmmmm i just wonder..... but what can i do for my morning sickness this is because i does feel so bad in the morning or when i smell something i dont like... all of a sudden now, i can't stand smelling my mom cooking chicken ew! it does upset me and make me throw up one time :(...and am so scared i dont know what to expect...but yeah hope the best

No comments:

Post a Comment