Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Basketball or Football for Popularity?

So I'm getting ready for High School and I'm pretty popular, like there are like 350 people in 8th grade and for popularity i'd be like top 35. But I wanna be more than that. I noticed that all of the really popular kids are in Athletics. So I wanna be too. But the problem is I'm not really sportsy. I don't know what to choose. Should I do Football or Basketball? Football - i'm not sure cause i tried it before and it was a little too rough for me, or basketball - i'm really good at shooting (so good i won the shootout for my school) but i need to work on everything else. So which should I choose? And please don't give me those responses about being yourself and not doing what everyone else is. If I wanted that I would've watched disney channel. So please, what should I choose?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment