Monday, August 8, 2011

Can someone please answer this!!!!?

Who's right in this situation. My gf and I (I'm a girl) had a HUGE blow out over something that we argue about always. She's a feminist. I hate them. But I love her. She says that women should use the words pu$$y and cu.....nt freely. I told her that those words offend me and traumatize me badly, and she said "well, you need to step out of your comfort zone." she started undermining me saying that my feelings were taught, and that me being hurt by those words isn't real. I told her why and she said "See, man made you feel bad about ur parts." I told her that I just don't like those words because they used to make me cry as a kid (I had to go to therapy as a result...other stuff). Anyway, who is wrong? Am I being stubborn? Or does she have a point?

No comments:

Post a Comment