Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Have a read of this please...need opinions! :)?

I admire your wide vocabulary range, but it seems in the beginning that you're either trying too hard to use big words, or that you're a professional. It's really good other than that, though. Continue writing - I have a feeling it'll get you far in life. Maybe you'll become an author. Be confident of what you write because every author has their own special writing style and I think yours will be one of the popular ones among the readers. Just make sure the spelling and grammar is well-checked - I don't think I noticed any grammar mistakes but there were a couple spelling mistakes, like "barley" should be "barely" and if you're not in Great Britain, "recognise" should be "recognize." Hope I helped, and I'll cross my fingers for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment