Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hey All I Need Help on 2 Guys!!!?

Hello I am about to make a big decision on what I need help on please help me and no negative stuff okay well i am seeing two great guys but they are so different ones name is Tim he is sweet i known him for one week and well he told me that i should go back to my family and be with them for the holidays and so i did he told me that he wanted to be friends thats all then a week later we chatted on yahoo messenger he told me when i left he told me that he went up to his room and cried but i have to wait after New Years to be with him okay there the second guy name is Dennis he is sweet i have been with him longer like three months then he left me for someone else lol i guess it didnt work out so he ran back to me he told me that he is going to come back for me after New Years to pick me up so yeah i am stuck in a pickle two guys are coming to get me Help me out please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment