Monday, August 8, 2011

Is my crush trying to get me jealous?

ok well yesterday i was hanging out... i dnt know y right when my crush sees me he starts kissin his girlfriend then looks at me. he even sat on his girlfriend to see my face from a distance nd stare? everytime im near him my friends r like so what u doin he says oh just took my girlfriend home[: or like when he used my phone he was like oh this is urs? dnt call my girlfdriend back pls. i said oh god then he just copied what i said? he haves a habit at starin ALOT but when im upclose he will avoid contact nd not say a word...hes been wit his girlfriend for 2 years but when i see him hes not wit her really. besides yesterday... also he dnt know i like him.. i think its weird cus at times il catch his eye nd when im walkin by him i see from the side hes starin at my face right in my eyes. do u think he likes me nd is tryin to get me jealous??

No comments:

Post a Comment