Thursday, August 11, 2011

My boyfriend was in iraq right now, but he wasnt be online for two weeks w/c i feel it's not normal anymore

I have my boyfriend currently base in iraq right now, we chat everynight after his work, and if he cant be online. He send me an email to let me know that he cant be online. But just this time, he was not able to online for about 2 weeks and i keep on sending him an email but he never answered anyone of it. Im worry about him and at the same time worry if he might not want to talk to me again. i dont know the reason... One day i recieve a missed call from a private #. Is it possible that he is the one who call me?. it just happened one time that a private number will appear bec. mostly if he call me his number will appear. And how can i call this number 007777777777? everytime i call this #, it says incorrect #.. but this is the number that appear on my cp.. Do i need to dial the area or country code in iraq? Please help me i want to find out where is he right now.. Godbless.. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment